UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Gorillas in Our Midst #BOOKREVIEW

Last week I shared an idea for books in kids Easter Baskets-one book was 

Gorillas in Our Midst

 


A humorous picture book for kids aged 3 to 6. 




I received a copy to share with Miss Molly and we both enjoyed it very much!!

We just couldn't believe all the places Gorillas could be! The pictures encourage you to use your imagination.


 Sometimes you simply need a funny story to read together and this one, without any definitive message, will make story time a time full of giggles.

I like that there were a few pages that clearly were for the parents =)



This is a book you'll differently want to add to your child's bookshelf!



3 comments:

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...