UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, May 23, 2014

#Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Over the past few years one  of my goals was to try and make some more green choices for our household. Getting ride of non-stick pans was one because of all the harsh  chemical used in the manufacturing of nonstick coatings. Since that time,I've found that  several manufacturers have developed  eco-friendly non-stick cookware one company is Ozeri. I was thrilled to be review a pan from their Textured Series.

The line is one of the first to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining totally free of  harmful chemicals.Utilizing GREBLON -- an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany, the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the world's first frying pans to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals I like the comfortable handle too. The textured pan creates air pocket for more even cooking and it also helps prevent food from sticking to the bottom--EZ CLEAN UP!!!


Look at that texture!!!
Love the bold green color too!!!!!!


The Green Earth Pan can be cleaned in the dishwasher but for the best results Ozeri suggest you clean it with hot soapy water or a little lemon juice and rinse thoroughly!

I received a 10 inch pan, they also carry a 8 inch,<--BOUGHT THAT ONE  and 12 inch <--Next on my list!
 You can find them on Amazon, Home Depo's  website and Cooking.com. Lids are also available for purchase separately.

I give the pan a 5 star rating! I'm hoping to add more of this line to my kitchen real soon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...