UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Skinny Jane "Skinny Blend Protein Shake" Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.






Skinny Jane helps women lose weight and be healthier and happier. They  offer two weight loss challenges and several weight loss supplements on their  website, 

 This is a weight loss shake, however, the purpose of this review  is  to tell you my  experience the great taste of Skinny Blend and see how it mixes easily.

I tried the Strawberry and had a shake every morning for a week. The flavor was good not too much berry that you felt like it was a kids drink.

I found it did  suppresses my appetite and increases my energy a bit and I'm sure if I used it for a longer period of time I'd notice a dramatic difference. I think they make a great mid-day snack.

 The product sell it on Amazon and on Skinnyjane.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...