UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Royal Canin CAT FOOD # REVIEW #PETS

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Royal Canin has been committed to Health Nutrition for over 40 years with the aim of providing more precise nutritional answers, adapted to the specific needs of cats and dogs. The Feline Breed Nutrition is tailor made nutrition for pure breed cats with an exclusive kibble for each breed. They offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on their products.

I added it with our normal  dry food for the first few days-with no trouble actually it was the old brand that was left in the bowl.   Since the first time I started adding it Shalby's coat is so beautiful now and I never realized the difference a balanced combination would help with that! 









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...