UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

#Campbells #SkilledSaucers PRODUCT REVIEW

Performable

Winter is in full swing and the cold weather is upon us. That means it's time to grab your friends and family and warm up with Campbell's Dinner Sauces!
It's a great way to make a tasty meal in less then 15 minutes.



I was excited to try out the Toasted Sesame with Garlic and Ginger  Chicken flavor thanks to crowdtap.
DISCLOSURE:  I received coupons for a free package of Campbell's Skillet Sauces and Slow Cooker Sauces from Crowdtap to try and review.  All opinions are my own.


To cook the dish brown up some chicken breast cut into bit size portions...add the sauce, cover for 5 minutes and place up your meal.
I put out a basic black and white  table setting to let the dish be the star of the party!
It was so easy to get a dinner out for 7 in less then 30 minutes. All went wild over the great taste.I found it was better then if I , say, made my  own sauce FROM SCRATCH?? Would I buy it again YES YES I cannot wait to try out the other verities. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...