UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, August 13, 2013

ONE STEP AT A TIME - Hugo the Happy Starfish - Children's Ebook Review


I've had the opportunity to read another adventure with Hugo the Happy Starfish...by now you should know I really like all the life lessons that children can learn through these books. If you missed  any of my reviews check out these topics- POWER OF WORDS  EMPATHY & RESPECT.

“ONE STEP AT A TIME Happiness Begins One Step At A Time”
is a great tale to teach commitment.



Hugo is a little starfish with a big sense of adventure. One day he finds an empty candy wrapper with a picture of a huge chocolate mountain. Usually when Hugo finds trash in the ocean it upsets him but this time what he found made him curious. Hugo discovers that his chocolate mountain is in fact a real mountain, which is called the Matterhorn and is located in Switzerland. He decides to set off on a journey to find this mountain – a huge challenge for a little starfish! Hugo learns to take one step at a time and to enjoy the journey-and NEVER give up!! Hugo great trip is very fun to read  they will surly enjoy the adventure and want to read about it over and over!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


I believe Suzy Liebermann out look on learning is the reason these books are loved by children and parents alike. 


"Believing that happiness can be learned, feelings can be understood and that building character based on a positive attitude leads to happy, content, self-confident and successful human beings, I have created this exciting series of charming books about HUGO THE HAPPY STARFISH."




Suzy also runs FREE TEACHER FRIDAY! 
for  teachers - simply apply and get a free set of books!
http://www.mystarfish.org/free-teacher-friday

At the web site there are also some great games and worksheet that  go along with the Hugo Books. My son liked checking them out after reading the books.





If you haven't check out these books I'd strongly recommend looking them up on Amazon and adding a few to your library.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so cute! I love the great lessons he teaches, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute story. Some very creative stories out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute books! Too bad I have no one to gift them to!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems like such a fun series for new readers. My youngest is probably just a little too old for them unfortunately, but I'll definitely recommend it to friends with younger children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of the book. So cute. :) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...