Kayleigh decided to make a berry trufle inspired snack. Berry trifle is made with frozen berries or preserves, purchased short bred cookies, and vanilla pudding.
- 1 pack of Shortbread cookies
- 1 package frozen (or fresh if in season) raspberries, blackberries or strawberries
- 1 package vanilla pudding
- milk or in this case we used Almond Breeze
- sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
She whipped up the pudding and set it in the fridge to
settle...then called some friends to come over and enjoy the goodies too.
They made layers of the short bread...she smartly though putting the cookie in a baggie and
smashing it to bits--REALLY she just like the though of pounding the - out of something! ~ LOL~