UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, May 14, 2018

Need Graduation or Birthday gifts ideals, Let @HelenFicalora help you out.

In the past I've  got to work with this great company and I thought they are worth mentioning again. 

These gift are great for Graduation or Birthday! I have a sweet sixteen on the horizon and she's a ring bling addict 😁😃

 Do you have a  a girl celebration a milestone one can always  use a little sparkle! HelenFicalora is the place to go for it! The collection is amazing you will find a piece that will fit every woman's style and every budget.




 







Presentation of a product  says a lot about the company, and the presentation of this box received an A+.  It is obviously  that they cares about their customers and the gift recipients. From the hand tied bow on the gorgeous hot pink box too all the pink tissue paper--All I need to do is find a sweet gift bag and I'm all set!

The box opened up in a unique way, like its own miniature jewelry box. 




This is one gift a girl will treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...