UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, May 21, 2018

Exhale your busy schedule on a budget, "Me Time" with Yardley Soaps!






As a Mom my schedule is pretty full and the last thing I put on the agenda is  "Me Time"  Often the shower time  is the only moment I can find a little  peace. Not to often do I make it a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. 

Even if it is only a 15 minutes escape, I am learning now finding those  few moments  to re-balance. It helps all of the family in a great way. Trusted for generations, Yardley soaps are crafted with essential oils and skin caring ingredients that help smooth your skin and soothe your mind. Turning shower time to SPA time seamlessly.  Also placing the soap box in my  linen closet until I use them makes bed sheets and towels smell wonderful too the sent brings you right back to that relaxing moment.

Yardley's classic scents English Lavender – calms and soothes with pure lavender extracts and essential oils. Release anxiety and stress indulging in a bouquet of fresh herbs and lavender. Let the  rich lather leave your  skin feeling soft and fresh. 



Oatmeal & Almond Moisturizing Bath Bar – helps soothe dry skin and gently exfoliates with natural oatmeal. Protect against dry skin.  If you are not one for floral scents  this  is perfect, my Husband couldn't stop raving on how well it smoothed his callused hands.


The company is  now introducing new Creamy Coconut, the perfect bath bar to pamper your body and mind with a luscious coconut scent.– smooths and hydrates with Shea Butter, Aloe and Vitamin E. Indulge your body and mind with the creamy lather.  The instant I put it on I felt like I was in a  tropical paradise. 



Yardley is priced about $1 to $1.50 per bar so your not braking the bank to have these much needed moments to yourself. Look for the classice scents along with  the NEW Creamy Coconut at most Walgreens or WalMart stores. 



To keep informed on all the great products follow  Yardley on facebook 









No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...