UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Sunday, May 17, 2015

Aveeno has got me covered this Summer ☀️ #AveenoAdvocates



This winter was brutality harsh on my hands...elbows...really just all my skin in general! Dry and cracked just UGHHHHH!!!  As a member of  Crowdtap I was TRILLED to join  the AveenoAdvocates group-and try out some new Aveeno Lotion and SunScreen.Let me tell you I'm set now.

This daily moisturizing lotion is  the only lotion your dry hand will ever need!!!





and the sun screen is great! NOT GREASY!! So light on the skin and all day long protection!










No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...