UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Sunday, November 9, 2014

#HolidayGiftGuide FOR THE GUYS #Extracaddy



Over the next few weeks I hope to help by sharing my list of holiday gift ideas for every man, woman, and child on your list (even the naughty ones).



I'm going to try and show a verity to include the most frugal and extravagant...I hope it helps you to get some inspiration for the people on your shopping list.


Some great companies have offered their products for giveaways as well so keep your eyes open for that...read all the reviews you never know what goodies maybe hiding in it for you!!!





My Dad loves to golf although around here the weather is not always permitting

so he hit's a few indoor driving ranges all through the year. Carrying his full set 

of clubs to the range is not always easy.Is there a product out there 

for carrying a few clubs that wasn't bulky and impractical for everyday use...yes

 there is: 

Designed to be as easy to use as a product like this should be, Extra Caddy just

 works, plus it stows easily by clipping to golf bag. Any golfer can  look great

 using it too. Yes, even though they are walking out of the woods and having

 just overshot the green Extra Caddy allows them to do so with style.






 The EXTRA CADDY comes in four great colors -Blue Red Green and Black with a

 assortment of extras available like a carry strap grip covers and ball bag. This

 will be sure to please any golfer on your Holiday List. 




6 comments:

  1. What a fun gift. Guys are always the hardest to shop for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I am not that into golf but looks like a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always clueless as to what exactly guys want. I cringe when I make my way to the guy area of a clothing store. Guides like this are so helpful. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interest gift for golf's fans. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...