UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, September 26, 2014

ECO at Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws LAUNCH! Review +






Do you ever wonder what happens to the plastic that you throw in your trash? The majority ends up in landfills, never to be recycled or reused.

If you're concerned about the effect that plastic has on your body, or if you want to reduce your plastic footprint on the planet, then ECO AT HEART can help you start.


Announcing the launch of  ECO AT HEART! The eco-friendly alternative to using plastic straws.



Here's some key points about our Eco at Heart stainless steel straws:

Extra wide 3/8" - perfect for those thick smoothies
Odorless & Tasteless
Reusable
5-pack - perfect for the whole family
An excellent gift idea
Free eBook included packed with 25 Smoothie recipes 
BPA Free - Dishwasher Safe
Store in the freezer to keep drinks chilled <--LOVE THIS !!!
18/8 Grade stainless steel - won't rust or bend
8.5" Long, higly polished and perfectly straight



Love these straws. They are smooth, washable and nontoxic. Great for the planet too. The only negative I see is that they cannot be used for hot drinks, for obvious reasons.














With the launch the company is running a giveaway;

1)  two $50 Amazon.com gift cards for the most ‘liked’ Instagram post that uses our logo and the hashtag #ecoatheart…the more creative, the better :)

2) PLUS they also randomly giving away one set of our Straws to 25 individual people who register for the competition by filling out their name and email and follows our Instagram page @ecoatheart

3) The contest will end 10/03/2014.  ENTER HERE





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

14 comments:

  1. My only concern with these is getting them clean-I realize they come with a cleaning brush but I do not have a dishwasher. Yes, I am worried about the environment and I reuse those plastic straws a lot the ones I get at Dunkin-I also re use their cups to make ice tea and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried using a stainless steel drinking straw before. I like the rationale behind it (eco-friendliness and all), but like Miki said, I might have difficulty in cleaning it despite the brush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used glass straws before and really liked them! I am thinking of adding a few stainless steal ones that way I never run out :). My only issue would be taking them outside, I always grab a drink on the way out the door in the summer time I could see my straw getting way to hot and in the winter I would fear my lips sticking to it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these straws.. i think we are going to try these out.. we do not use straws allot, but at least we can resuse these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great idea to have something like this. But, I would also worry about them getting really clean and sterilized. But, I think I will give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that these are not breakable compared to the glass straws. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard about stainless steel straws. Its really a different one. The great thing is its eco-friendly, re-usable and does not harm the environment. The usual plastic straws are harmful to health as well as environment. Every one who is concerned about a cleaner environment, will definitely go with these straws. Thanks a lot for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know why...but it's not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome straws for smoothies. I love that they are eco friendly and easy to clean too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool. i have been looking for really good ones. i will have to check these out more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome straws and I would like to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in favor of anything that helps us put less waste in landfills. I don't really use straws and I still like the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stainless steel drinking straws are definitely less waste AND safer than potentially bad plastic

    ReplyDelete
  14. The only thing is that I tend to leave my dishes a few hours before I wash them and this might be a problem for me if it doesn't get washed right away????

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...