UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thrifty Thursday 4/11/2013

With Earth day just 5 days away I thought I 'd share a little photo essay of one great thrifty UP-cycling project we did   my daughter did this past weekend.


A while back we had our bathroom redone...I don't like to throw out anything so I had a medicine cabinet   sitting in the basement and my daughter came to me with a request to use it and make it a nail polish station.


Of course giving the cabinet a NEW purpose was a grand idea!

SO OFF SHE WENT! (me following with camera close behind!!)





























Not only did she UP-cycle she'll reduce too because she can see what colors
 she has already and will not buy more-- 

10 comments:

  1. What an absolutely FABULOUS idea! Way to be creative and upcycle :) Actually, I really should make MYSELF one of those nail polish stations because we have a TON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can really be quite a unique way to display all your polish.

      Delete
  2. I love that! What a great idea! I love taking old things and making something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to show this to my daughter. She has a massive nail polish collection and is pretty artistic. Now all I have to do is find something I don't mind letting her repurpose into a nail polish cabinet....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very creative...I wish I could come up with ideas like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all daughter on this one--although I am a lil crafty =^D

      Delete
  5. Very Creative, she did a great job..

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...