UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, October 29, 2012

Chris Mann "ROADS" Album Review

As a member of the One2One network a few years ago I was introduced to a new voice. I'm not the type of girl who jumps around for joy at the thought of having a night out at the Opera, but if it's to spend the night listening to Chris Mann--I WOULD!!

Who is Chris Mann--if your asking that question you  didn't watch last season's ‘The Voice’ Chris Mann, 30 years old from Wichita, Kansas brought  his “operatic wonder”to ‘The Voice’ and people have even compared him to Josh Grobin and Michael Bublé. 


Almost exactly one year ago, Chris Mann faced his make-or-break moment. “I remember it was Halloween night and my blind audition for The Voice was just a few days away,” Mann recalls. “I was a nervous wreck. I went to The Voice with the hope of just making the show.”
What a difference a year makes.He's releasing his major label debut, Roads, a  reconstruction of the classical-pop genre. You can read more of Chris journey here.

The album is set to release on 10/30/2012 You can purchase it  on iTunes or on Amazon.com





Although Mann is classically trained -his voice carries a soulful and modern touch that is brought forth in this CD. Roads has a vast   assortment of songs, one of my favorite country songs-Lady Antebellum’s “Need You Now” to and Damien Rice’s “The Blowers’ Daughter,”  featuring a special guest appearance from one of  'The Voice' judges - Christina  Aguilera. My top pick for the album would have to be "My Way"--after listening to it I had to give Chris a standing ovation --looks pretty silly standing alone in my office clapping at the  computer, BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE-I was just so moved.

I assure you this CD will make a great addition to any music lover collection.



Disclosure:

  • This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own.

5 comments:

  1. Wow thanks so much for sharing this, I will be on the look out for this cd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up stuck in The Voice videos forever (looking Chris Mann up on You Tube), lolol!!

    I rarely go to that site because I always get intrigued (same reason I don't Pinterest...too chicken!).

    He is impressive, and the couple of times I saw that show, i really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of him, but never really had the chance to listen to his music. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful voice--Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved him on the Voice--This CD is on my Christmas list =)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...