UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, April 30, 2012

Neutrogena Cosmetics BZZ #imabzzagent

Was so excited to receive this in the mail this weekend




My Neutrogena Bzz Kit!!!!


I'm not a HUGE make-up person...but I like a nice concealer and gloss every day! If I'm wearing make -up I want it to be something that will give me a healthy-natural-look. Neutrogena make-up does that.
I was very thrilled to try out the Brightening Eye Perfector!!



flow-through brush that allows for EZ and flawless coverage.





Said to reduce the appearance of puffy eyes and dark circles...I did notice a difference after applying, but I'll be putting that more to the test over the next few weeks.

FACTS
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector




Instantly brightens, conceals dark circles, and evens tone

Flow-through brush allows for flawless coverage on-the-go

Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles

Broad spectrum SPF 20

4 shades: Fair, Buff, Light, Medium

Retail price $13.99






Also a great lip balm with just a hint of color.

FACTS
Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm




Sheer, silky formula gives a hint of color

Exclusive ion2complex instantly moisturizes lips

SPF 20

6 shades: Sheer Shimmer, Healthy Blush, Sunny Berry, Petal Glow, Soft Caramel, Fresh Plum

Retail price $8.99





I also received a Nourishing Eyeliner...but I'm waiting for a special night out to give that a try.

FACTS
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner




Built-in sharpener and smudger create your perfect look, from precise definition to smoky effect

Glides on smooth and wears all day; won't smudge or fade

Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested safe for contact wearers.

4 shades: Cosmic Black, Brushed Pewter, Spiced Chocolate, Twilight Blue

Retail price $7.99





6 comments:

  1. what a great report! I've given up on make-up...just too old to care, but its nice to find a brand thats a twofer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish the Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm wasn't so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your review, I like that lip balm with a hint of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what an awesome package! I wish I had gotten that one! I want that Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector! I need it! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice review!~Never herd of bzzagent b4! Will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Neutrogena! Terrific review!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...