UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, September 19, 2014

I would love your votes!--- Top 50 Review Blogger

I been nominated by my peers as 1 of 50 Top Review Blogger- I'd   your votes to make it to the Top 10!! You may vote daily. http://voiceboks.com/50-nominees-for-product-review-blogs/

<~~ Look for this logo and click on the lil heart  in the top corner. 




THANKS!!!!! To all who are voting-
REMEMBER YOU CAN VOTE ONCE DAILY!!!

20 comments:

  1. congratulations on this nomination!! I hope you win. :) voted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted ... Congrats on the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the nomination! Voted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted! Congratulations on the nomination and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw you on the list!! Congrats, I think it's awesome. Shared for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...