UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, February 3, 2014

We #GOTCRACKING during the BIG GAME

I got this in the mail a few weeks back-- Get ready, because the nuts are about to drop on this one! Wonderful Pistachios is hosting its first football party on Crowdtap and we want you…. to crack our nuts all game long---well with an invite like that HOW could I pass.... SO Super Bowl Sunday we hosted a NUT CRACKING PARTY!





We had a blast  trying to steal nuts every time a team scored!!! The "Thunder Sticks" were too much fun for my Husband!  ;b . As for the nuts-- The Wonderful Pistachios are the best. They are always fresh and perfectly salted...we got this really cool bowl perfect to hold your nuts and empty shells after--

Thanks to Crowdtap for a great party!



3 comments:

  1. Looked like a fun party. I love pistachios.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pistachios! They are my favorite. What a fun idea for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these nuts. Great items for a party!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...