UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, February 19, 2014

#ToopyandBinoo New Animated Series #spon



Parents of young children know just how important it is to find engaging ways to entertain their children and are always searching for a perfect mix of creative fun, values and education. I was please to be invited to get a preview of some of the video's and fun  games and activities following this cute pair.

I received Toopy and Binoo products in exchange for a post about the show. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own

 Toopy and Binoo is an animated series that follows the adventures of Toopy, a tall, funny and friendly mouse, and his best friend Binoo, a tiny, clever and lovable white cat. The series inspires preschoolers ages 2 to 6 to expand their creativity while reinforcing positive values such as friendship, good manners, creative thinking, and humor. We really liked one of the stories called "The Big Blue" where Toopy's creative thinking took them on a journey for miles with out even leaving the park!























The series is a huge hit in Canada, and now for the first time ever is available to US audience on Toopy and Binoo TV YouTube channel. There are more then 100 episodes to enjoy.


Check out the Twitter party  2/20 at 1 PM
follow 
@ToopyandBinooTV
and
@ResourcefulMom 







4 comments:

  1. This sounds so cute. Maybe a bit young for my kids, but I'll tell my brother for his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Just Adorable My Girls Will Love This Must Get!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a cute show for my kids. Such a better option than whats on tv

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cute character. I think my daughter would love him .

    Michelle F>

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...