UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, February 21, 2014

Target Breakfast Twist Project #PlatefullCoOp and #spon


Put a New Spin on Breakfast at Target!

Activity Image

We all know that breakfast is an important start to your family’s day, but all too often, it’s rushed, hectic, and…monotonous. So what can be done to make breakfast a little more delightful and fun?
“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.”

 Check out these easy and inspiring breakfast combinations. 

They feature favorite, versatile items like
Granola
Oatmeal
Cereals
Peanut Butter
Fruit


 





At our house we loved the  Greek Yogurt, Apple Slice on top if a Chocolate Graham.




My Daughter loves a warm bow of Oatmeal so she added some  Grandma Hoerner’s Big Slice apples snack-DELISH!



You also find special savings on these products at Target – and even more inspiration by visiting Target.com/BreakfastTwist

My son saw this one ...
pb and j mini pancakes
Pb and J Mini's

...now we have to head to Target for some pancake mix to make these this weekend =D

14 comments:

  1. I haven't eaten at Target yet. A store just opened in town, I will have to give it a try.
    ~ Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While you can eat at Targets--this is more to show what to BUY AT TARGET to put a twist on breakfast =}

      Delete
  2. I have never eaten at Target before. I don't think I even noticed that I could

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some stores have a small cafe but this is about what to BUY there to put the twist in your breakfast at home =]

      Delete
  3. I would have never thought to make PB and J pancakes. My little one doesn't like syrup so this could be a yummy change for her. Thanks for sharing these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't do a ton of grocery shopping at Target but when we do, I love their selections. And those PB&J pancakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Target's Cheese Pretzels they are So Yummy These Pancakes Look Yummy Too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Chocolate Graham, that one I need to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This are all tempting but I love the PBJ mini the most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never thought to do peanut butter and jelly on pancakes, but I bet it's delicious!! I'm loving that our Target has a bigger grocery section now. I hope that catches on w/people, I'd love for it to stick around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to try those PB&J pancakes for my daughter.

    Michelle F>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peanut butter pancakes for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...