UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happiness is... {{A DAY WITH MOMMY}}

Over the long weekend my daughter went camping with a friend from school. This gave my Son a peek into the life as an only child for a few days...  


The first day WE WERE VERY BUSY!!! Honestly I took 27 photos don't WORRY not going to post them all !!! Thank goodness for digital cameras =)








I loved that after I too this first shot I said OH NO I cut off part of your head-
so I took another afterwards my son asked " DO YOU GET THE SHOT??!!"

LOL




made it all the way up!!!!!

love these lil carts at the market!!  =)

Lunch brake!

walk in the woods

more climbing!

reading brake!!!!

at home cooling off

all tuckered out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






I thought for sure the next morning he was going to ask what great adventure we'd be taking that day.....NOPE

"I sure wish Kayleigh was coming home today! Waiting until Monday is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo long!"



4 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures, looks like he had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela... I love LOVE L O V E these pictures. What an awesome day you both had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sibling love! YAY!!! Great job, mom, of making time for him. Wise choice!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...