UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, June 7, 2012

Madagascar Movies Party

Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo, and Melman the Giraffe invaded my home this weekend and for once I didn't mind my house turning into a Zoo or a circus!!!

Thanks to Claritins Mom Crew and Crowdtap I was able to throw one Crackle-A-Lackin PARTY!!


A lil prep work that was fun in itself...baking a Zebra cake,buying the fixins for a nacho station,making a clown around game and printing out many fun coloring&activity sheets.




then it was time to P-A-R-T-Y!!!!

this "WIG OUT" app on FB was a huge hit with the guest!!!








One of the funny moments at the party was as guest were arriving we has Madagascar 2 playing,so as they came guest could just sit down and watch. On little one was asking how come  Melman always had a cone on-one of the Moms explained he's always thinking he's sick--"He should take his Claritin!" was the smart lil guest reply!!!







The guest enjoyed watching the movie and eating some yummy food. Then we took it outside for some circus performances! Tightrope walkers, acrobats,ball toss and more.












Watching Madagascar 1 & 2 really got the guest excited to see Madagascar 3 Europe's MostWanted!! We've got a few small groups that will go see it together! It will be the MUST SEE MOVIES FOR THE FAMILY THIS SUMMER!!!!













11 comments:

  1. looks like loads of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! And great party idea! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it was fun! :) And oh my! That cake! Got my mouth watering. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone seemed to enjoy it! Looks like you got very creative :) Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I loved the first Madagascar movie...I've not seen the others. We'll have to remedy that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, man that's adorable! Great party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay fun! I gotta do this. But for me, not the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Zebra cake...looks like everyone had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those masks are kinda neat. Glad everyone had a fun time, and the movie looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like such a blast :) My kids and I just got to watch the first Madagascar movie last week. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Budget Diet girl is a huge fan of home birthday parties, and you've come up with a great theme! It looks like the kids loved it, and it was budget friendly!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...