UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, June 1, 2012

My kids make me laugh........




This week our family got into a little discussion on the

car ride home from church. After church we have some really interesting conversations. My son always has tons of questions about GOD and Heaven etc...because that not what my blog is really about --and HONESTLY sometimes these talks just HURT my head --I don't really share them here but  he said something in this last talk that just really tickled my funny bone.

 After he said it my daughter said I should
 video it for the blog--but I think its wouldn't
 have been the same.
Our discussion this time was about the moon and the stars...when my son
just pipped up and said "So God just cut the Moon
 out of a big piece of
 paper and threw it up in the sky!!!!!!!" What really
 made me laugh even more
was he was so SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!



can you picture it?!?!?!?!?

10 comments:

  1. I love this. Their minds are full of such amazing things, and when they shout out stuff like that, it makes me smile. The world should always be so pure and simple ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love a little one's creative mind and reasoning. Of course, the moon is made of paper! Like a paper airplane, right? May he keep that kind of imagination for a long, long time...

    Gina (visiting from vB)
    www.totallyfullofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute.. I love the way their minds work.. What a fun conversation to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids often say the funniest things:)
    Thanks for sharing,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, kids are so funny at times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can just imagine! My son says the darnest things every once in awhile, too. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! Love the great thoughts kids come out with :0) Visiting from Thrive at Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love a kid's imagination, eh? :) Thanks for linking up with Thrive @ Home Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe so cute. I can't wait until my little starts saying funny things like that.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...