UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, December 8, 2016

#DIY Spa Gift Set with @Ilove7thHeaven #HolidayGiftGuide



Only The Grinch wouldn't love to see this gift on Christmas Morning... and LORD knows his skin could use a mask or two.




Putting together a nice DIY spa gift basket as great holiday gift for anyone. 

 A  few years ago I put together Spa Baskets for Teachers. Was a hit and I started doing it for others too. ~I was on a little soap making binge too~ 


Oh yes,  Martha Stewart eat your heart out.

Putting the spa package together year after year I've swapped out a few things along the way. This year along with a homemade soap, candle and a poof I've added 7th Heaven Face Masks.The peel-off format makes the mask naturally exfoliating and helps remove dirt, oil and dead skin cells in one 15 - 20 minute session! They even make mask for guys too!!   SRP $1.99...Simple add 3 or 4 for a nice  pamper  session.







You might love this so much you'll want one for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...