UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, September 9, 2016

#O2OROCKS Why I love being a One2One Network Member

I have been Blogging for a few years and when I talk to friends about it they always ask -HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?? I tell them find a great group of people you can build fast & wonderful cyber connection with. I found a few that offered great brand partnership. 

I like the  One2One network because it's a mix of Social Influencers & Bloggers. You can share on platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest promoting different brands . Engaging your followers with new and exciting campaigns .









 














 I really enjoy being among the fist to show my readers some of the newest products available today. There are great twitter parties and e-commerce review programs  One2One Network has been connecting brands and influencers since 2008 I've been a member for a  long time and the verity of campaigns accessible is wonderful. The site has gone through a change for the better so I'd highly encouraging you to check it out. Sign up is simple and there is never any pressure to do a campaign that doesn't interest you. One2One is not just a network but rather a super online community! O2O is committed to supporting the members by sharing and featuring their work.

`










1 comment:

  1. I have done a couple of things with them too. I really like when the offers come to review music that hasn't been released yet.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...