UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, December 1, 2014

#HolidayGifGuide for the person who has it ALL -- donate to #worldvision

Over the past  few weeks I've been sharing my list of holiday gift ideas for every man, woman, and child on your list (even the naughty ones).

























I'm going to try and show a verity to include the most frugal and extravagant...I hope it helps you to get some inspiration for the people on your shopping list.

This time I want to share an ideal for that person who has EVERYTHING and always says "Don't get me anything!" Most of us have at least one person like that on our list. That why I want to share World Vision.




World Vision began in 1996 and has grown in popularity as a gift-giving alternative.  This wonderful cause offers more than 250 items online and in a print catalog which range in prices starting at $16 you'll help improve the quality of life for women, children, and families in the US and around the world. 

 



 Give help where it is needed most - It also makes for a great teaching tool for children  they can learn how to help others. They will receive a  special card to let them know a donation has been made in their name  or delight your gift recipients with a tangible item like soapstone boxes or a beautiful  handmade scarf l like this one--






  You'll feel great knowing that you're making a difference in a family's life and giving a loved one something they'll enjoy.





15 comments:

  1. That is a lovely gift idea. I want to look into this for my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool gift ideas.. I will take a deeper look as we get closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestion. There are a couple people on my list that are hard to buy for and this would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of world vision. As soon as I get paid from some of my campaigns I'm going to make a donation to them. We also buy a few toys for our local toy drive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great gift ideas. I have one of those in my life who has everything and I think World Vision is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen World Vision around with booths in the mall, I have to admit I've always been a bit wary since canvassers can be kind of sketchy (and extremely forceful). This has definitely changed my opinion of them, though! Certainly great gift suggestions, here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is wonderful to remember to make donation during the holiday season and when we are in our coldest season,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love World Vision. We are currently sponsoring a child. It has been fun watching him grow, learn, and hearing from him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I first heard about World Vision through my friend. She is currently an advocate, and the last time we talked, she's sponsoring three kids through the program. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, it is a great teaching tool for the kids. Kids remember when you do too...not just when you say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is a great gift idea!! I love what this teaches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's wonderful there are so many different ways to give back and give meaningful gifts! Most of us adults don't really need Christmas gifts anymore but would love to be able to give a gift like this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really wonderful! My husband and I enjoy making loans on Kiva.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so hard to know which of these companies are truly worth supporting and which ones are just good marketing .... thanks for the post to enlighten us about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Truly an awesome gift idea. I love the view of world vision. Making donation during the holiday season could help them, as they might suffer a lot during this cold season. Thanks for sharing this great post.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...