UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, June 18, 2014

SPANISH WINES AS COLORFUL AS BARCELONA

Winemaker Gloria CollellMia by Freixenet
WELCOME TO MIA WINES!

My name is Gloria Collell, and I'm the winemaker behind Mia. My family has a long history of winemaking, and I've teamed up with Freixenet, the famous Black Bottle Bubbly, to create a new line of modern, easy-drinking wines.
Mia combines my love for winemaking, the richness of Spain's grape heritage, and the excitement of my hometown, Barcelona. These wines are a true expression of what I'm most passionate about.

Mia Sparkling Wines


Visit the Mia Facebook page to watch  launch video and learn more upcoming Mia events and contests. She is  touring the country to promote Mia wines, and may be coming to a city near you !

Like Mia Wines on FB







No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...