UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Indalo Gallery Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Located in Newton Highlands, Massachusetts, Indalo showcases local and regional artists’ talent by providing a venue for the sale of original artwork and to support area artists in a one-of-a-kind, gallery setting. Whether you are looking for unique, hand-crafted jewelry, sculptures, paintings, photographs, a special gift or a piece that complements your space, you will most certainly find individualistic works at Indalo Gallery and Studio.





You will fall in love with your piece for sure. I love the necklace I received it goes well the everyday outfits

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...