UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Baby's First Book BLocks ~REVIEW~

It been a popular belief that babies cannot see color while true of newborns current studies have found that as young as 2 months babies can see color and also perceive a difference in slightly different shapes.Featuring  bold color,pattern and diverse shapes Baby's First Book Blocks by Dan Stiles  are a wonderful tool  for parents to use to  increased activity in their child's visual development.










As your child grows  this books will continue to be great tools. They will help develop fine and gross motor skills such as staking and pointing. I like how thick each book page is as well because as parents we know every toy a child gets must go through a rigorous taste test and these would pass without a doubt.

The box set retails for $16.95 on Amazon; if you have a young child or know someone expecting I'd highly recommend purchasing  this set.




I received a copy of the book blocks for the purpose of this review, all opinions are 100% my own Regardless, I only recommend products or services I'd  use personally and believe will be
 good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...