UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, March 3, 2014

#StarKistTunaPouch its what for lunch

This review is 100% my own opinion and I was not compensated by any company mentioned for it.

As a member of crowdtap I get to hear about some great products. One I learned about was StarKist Tuna Creations...look so good I had to go get some for myself.  Yesterday  for lunch I had a StarKist Sweet & Spicy Tuna Taco. Made with the single serve pouch tuna that's seasoned with peppers and sweet onion. Added a little salad mix and a pinch  of shredded cheese.  De-LISH!!!



I'm REALLY  trying to make healthier choices for my meals so at 90 calories per pouch this is one lunch you don't have to feel guilty about! I also love the pouch because as the only member of my family who enjoys Tuna there is no waste! 

Also available in 4 other flavorful varieties, that I cannot wait to try.

For Nutrition Facts and recipes check out their website!



5 comments:

  1. I just love tuna! So good for you! I will have to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought to try tuna in a wrap. That looks really good.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pouches. We actually put them in the packs when we go hiking on over night trips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try the Herb & Garlic Tuna! I can eat fish everyday =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had tuna in a pouch but never with tasty additions to the ouch itself. This would be a great idea and maybe with those add ins my cat won't insist on sharing!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...