UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, November 10, 2016

#TBT POST How do you "DRESS YOUR NEST" for the Holidays?

TBT POST --we still follow these traditions....


Thanksgiving brake is the time to get out all the 
Christmas Decorations...I have many items I use year after year, but I have one wall in the kitchen I like to put up holiday crafts the kids have made at school and add a few new one's from the $$$tore =)





































~
~








I find using $$ store items to be the best on the budget and what's cuter then a wall full of great crafts your kids made??

One other tradition we've started is Ginger Bread Houses.
My Daughter has become quite the master builder & great model-LOL





Do you have a decorating tradition or do you change it up year to year??

17 comments:

  1. That is so cool to dedicate a space to that! I usually pack Tosha's stuff away in her memory box but I may have to rethink that.

    I never thought about going to the dollar store for craft doo-dads. For some reason, the dollar store is never on my radar. I need to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dollar store too! I go all the time for craft and sensory activities for my preschooler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to do Gingerbread Houses and now the kids aren't into it as much but my youngest loves the $ store, we'll have to get there more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute, we love shopping at the dollar store. We're creating ornaments for family and friends this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have to go to Dollar Tree this week, so I'll be stocking up! Thanks for the craft ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dollar store- always good to keep craft supplies on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the dollar store and have been featuring some holiday projects for the last couple weeks. There is a great deal you can do with the Dollar Store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved homemade decorations because you can be creative. Plus, they wind up being cheaper than the store bought stuff. I'm heading to our local craft store soon to buy supplies to make my own Christmas wreath for our front door. The last one I made (20 years ago) finally had to be tossed in the trash it was SO old. Now I can't wait to make a new one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids are now getting to the 'crafting' age and I am so excited to do some things with them

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been on a polymer clay ornament kick! I love personalized ornaments on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, dollar stores are a terrific source for simple and fun activities. I liked putting them on the wall too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! I love this crafting idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute crafts to do with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This year too we opted to recycle our old holiday decor and my son also brought home crafts from school which he proudly added to our Christmas tree.

    lovely photo of your son!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great DIY project for kids for Christmas, love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...