UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, September 21, 2015

#ChildrensBookReview "Mommy Who Made Earth?"






With bold colorful images this story will fascinate the reader from ages 1 to

 100, the book Mommy Who Made Earth does open up the imagination.

   As a child, Carroll Harrison Kehne Jr. has been fascinated by  Earth’s

 creation. Recently he realized the topic could make a wonderful children’s book.

Using the KJV Bible written word  Carroll Harrison Kehne  Jr used his 




original silkscreen illustrations; expressionistic images that illustrate how

earth was made in seven day.

I love the art and the story. I care for young children at home and in my 

Church- it is a great book to add to my bag.

Even if you are not "religious" I think you can appreciate the creative look

at the world. I introduced it to Miss Molly and Mr Ryan  this week and we didn't

focus a whole lot on the Bible story but we talked about the beautiful colors

and how now with the change of the season we are seeing these colors all

around us.  I asked her what she could see in each page.












When I took it into the Nursery class at Church we did focus a little more on the

 story and I loved hearing all their creative interpretations of the illustrations.



This book will help stimulate imagination and artistic growth in young children, 

 and cause them to think and ask questions!















No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...