UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Saturday, September 1, 2012

#CreativityforKids party

I was thrilled and so was my daughter to find out I was picked to host a   Creativity  for  Kids through MomSelect !!
 Let me first start out by sending a HUGE 


~~~~THANK-YOU~~~~
for the WONDERFUL party kit!!! 

Before the party I went and check out  Creativity for Kids on-line...I'd seen a few of the items from the line in stores but I wanted to learn a little more--I was very impresses while reading their mission statement-
Our mission is to provide children with experiences that
 stimulate and encourage their natural creativity.

Looking over ALL the great products they have I can see why on their boxes they put for ages 4- 94 
~LOL~
I saw this spa set
Day at the Spa Deluxe Gift Set that might be on someones Christmas list this year.





Back to the party--The kit was jammed packed!Kept the girls busy for hours! Most of the girls in the neighborhood love art & crafting  actives and the few who really don't think of themselves as artiest thought each project was very fun.   Every girl went home with the great COLORING & ARTIVITY Book!!







The party set up


Busy gals creating masterpieces





They got very creative with the rings--even used some of the stickers from the bags and added those with gems!


The girls even made an extra pop cap necklaces for me and my Son made one too.


Many of the girls were really excited to got home and have their  Mom's help 
 them sign up for the Creativity Club


Keep an eye open for my 12 days of Christmas Gifts coming in October- this will be a Creativity for Kids basket that any creative child  will love!!!





10 comments:

  1. It seems very interesting. Kids love that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea!! It's probably easier to have it all done and ready but it unlocks creativity too! Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would have loved this...she is very artsy! Good review...looks like the girls had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My two youngest love these kinds of activities too. Thanks for sharing so we could see a kit in action! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun was that?! And a "party" for no reason? The very best kind. I did do a party at Michael's one year (I think the girls were 6 or 7) and it was a HUGE hit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like they had alot of fun!Love the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yours is the coolest house with the most fun activities in the neighborhood! Love all the neat things they made with the kits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea these kits are...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been putting off getting my daughter one of those creativity kits. Bad mama! I should definitely do it soon. I'm sure she'll love those. So will I ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creativity parties? What a wonderful idea. I must hold one soon, but for boys.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...