UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Sunday, April 6, 2014

You could win free Eggo waffles for a year! Think outside the box and enter the #EggoYourWay recipe contest


The Eggo Your Way recipe contest has officially kicked off, and we're inviting you to cook up some buzz! After all, you're never too old to play with your food.




I cannot wait to see what my kids will dream up--first we have to go buy more 
Eggos--my son ate the last up for breakfast!

Here's a few Ideas to get your creative juices flowing

ButterflyMini Ice Cream Sandwiches
InchwormWaffle Lion



Contest Details: Eggo fans can enter the Eggo Your Way contest from now until June 23, 2014 by submitting original waffle recipes through the Facebook page.--US residents ONLY

 Be it for breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner or dessert—you're the artist, and the waffle is your canvas.
Each submission will be judged on originality, taste appeal and visual appeal as depicted in the entry photo.

 In addition to the $10,000 grand prize, two finalists will each receive $2,500, and eight weekly winners will receive a year's supply of Eggo waffles


10 comments:

  1. Great contest! And the grand prize is huge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! the prizes are really awesome and I hope I can make my own waffles at home and also join this contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great contest! So many cool ideas to make the breakfast fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win a free year of waffles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great contest. I love eggo waffles for their convenience.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like lots of fun--will have to add Eggos to our shopping list this week =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lego my Eggo. :) That's a good giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. waah the grand prize is really huge! Is this open worldwide?

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...