UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Saturday, June 15, 2013

Getting a SPRING into our step! Mom Meet-Up #ClaritinMom SPRINGTIME,

This week for our play group meeting at my house it was a girls night only and the topic of discussion was how to get a SPRING into our step! I am lucky to be a part of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew and the newest Mom-Meet topic set the mood for the night.
Besides talking about allergy season-and this year  allergy's seems to be effects many more kids in  our group then ever-Thank goodness for Claritin My kids loves Claritin because it is the one allergy medicine they can take that won't make him sleepy. The chewable tablets are their  favorite. Even though they are old  enough to swallow pills, they like the ease of use of the chewable tablets.  We had a talk about life in general and how we can have a balanced life that includes exercise, eating healthy and being the best we can be.

We discussed the 2013 Preparedness Checklist & Tips – LOVE IT! I made up copies for everyone and laminated it.  We are all so busy all the time it means we don’t have to remember anything simply check off the list. With the laminated list just wipe it off and start over for 2014!!!




I had each mom share wonderful home-spa recipes. There were so many great ones like a Papaya  Skin Refresher,Banana Honey Oat Face scrub, Lemondrop Martini Manicure and a Sugar Foot Scrub.

We tried out the Milk Foot Soak as we sipped on  a Fresh Fruit Smoothie and enjoyed some Greek yogurt and granola!!

After all the Moms felt so revitalized!!
Thanks Moms Meet-Up!!! 




Disclosure:  As a member of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit.  No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.

15 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a relaxing time - How wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiling mom with a spa. :) What a great present for any mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your spa day. I have horrible allergies and would have loved to join in the conversation... Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome is it that you have a relaxing meet up with the girls and get great information at the same time. Allergies have been horrible this year and thanks to Claritin it has been a little more bearable for me. I don't know what I would have done without this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an interesting group, I have heard from other folks that this is a particularly bad year for allergies. The spa recipes sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun mom party! I love it. I wish I could have attended too. We love Claritin here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a blast! WE are definitely a Claritin family too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is great that you got to do that and have a cool party and relax. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful. I wish I would make more time to do these types of gatherings and learn about new products with other ladies!!!

    It looks like you've shared some awesome products; I've got to make a mental note of these. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you had a great time with these products! I will have to look more into them, I could treat myself more! i love making smoothies at home. I find they come out better than smoothies at other places because often times they use fillers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The smoothies look great. I need to try them but haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never had a foot soak in my entire life...claritin yes, foot soak, no

    ReplyDelete
  13. Someone from Twitter suggested local honey to me which has been great for allergies so far. These things are all supposed to relax you which I really hope will help throughout the Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, you ladies had fun, bet you wanted to have a sleepover to continue on the relaxing road lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys look like you had a great time. I love Mom spa days. I'm the only seasonal allergy sufferer in my home, so I know Claritin all too well but prefer more natural treatments when I can.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...