UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, August 10, 2018

How this school is building strong CHARACTER


Warren Middle School has the right idea!

What our children need more then ever is the encouragement, love and support. 

THIS IS AN AWESOME way to do just that.

As a PTA member this is a subject I'll be bringing up at the next meeting. 
I love that the teachers did this! It would also be an amazing assignment for the art club & student council to take part of.

Many moons ago when I was in school I was able to work on wall murals in my Middle School & High School, two have been painted over but some still are there. Its great to see now even as an adult. 



photo credit Warren Middle School facebook page


YES YES!! 
Should be in every school!!

LOVE 


This positive affirmations will effect SO MANY!! 



photo credit Warren Middle School facebook page




















#ourkids



1 comment:

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...