UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, December 30, 2011

AUGH...not a great start to the morning!!!!

I'm sorry if  any of my connections received a e-mail....I was HACKED over night!!!!

I'm not stranded with out money in England or where ever....
but I am up a creek with out a paddle as far as blogging info, I had a folder with a list of the blog post I was going to be working on next week, contact info ect...GONE!!!!

This is not going to be FUN!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela,

    I just came by to let you know, but it sounds like you have already made the discovery. I hope you are able to figure everything out, this must be so frustrating.

    JR
    Frugality Is Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry! This happened with my sister and I had to block her eventually! Hope you get it back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I got that e-mail from you, but knew it was a hacker. Do you need me to send the post to you again? Send me an e-mail with what I can do.
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I got that e-mail from you, but knew it was a hacker. Do you need me to send the post to you again? Send me an e-mail with what I can do.
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamela, e-mail me at ladyladuke@ladyladuke.com

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...