UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, January 31, 2019

Mock-Tails with Sparkling Ice #GetFizzy #ThirstyThurday

Happy Thirsty Thursday  her are some fun mock-tails to try at your next gathering. These are made with delicious Sparkling Ice. Sparkling ICE is a zero calorie beverage.  Made with natural flavors, vitamins, antioxidants and lightly carbonated spring water.  Sparkling Ice is proud to be one of the first brands to successfully transition to natural colors while maintaining the vibrant look and long shelf life that Sparkling Ice is known for.





Easy Daiquiri - Blended 1 cup  frozen strawberries, a big splash lime Sparking Ice, fresh strawberries and lime wedges for garnish






 Citrus Delight - equal parts Pineapple juice, orange juice and Peach Nectarine with a sliced orange
  sweet and tangy








Half Apple Half  Grape Raspberry Sweet Fruit Blend that stimulates your mind to Summer Days 







Sweet Sangria - equal parts cranberry juice, grape juice, orange juice and lemon lime Sparkling Ice.  I froze some grapes to keep drink chilled and topped drink with orange slices. Blueberries would also work great in this drink.







Also as part of this campaign, Sparkling Ice launched a new “Sparkling IceMaker” voice skill with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa to provide consumers with Sparkling Ice cocktail and mocktail recipes to make in the comfort of their own home.


CHECK IT OUT  HERE




I hope you have a SUPER time trying out some cocktails for yourself.



















2 comments:


  1. very nice href=" http://motivation456.com/childrens-day/childrens-day-quotes.html">Children’s day quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...