UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, June 3, 2016

Water Toys to beat the Summer heat- Thanks to H2OGo! #outdoorsummerfun

The sounds of kids playing outdoors on a summer day have been replaced with the far less enjoyable buzz of air-conditioners working hard to keep an entire generation of kids from breaking a sweat as they sit on their couches fixated on their tablets & phones. I'm  guilty of not getting my kids out as much as I should especially considering we've just spent the last 7/8 months cooped up indoors because of to cold of weather.

 "BUT IT's JUST TOOOO HOT!!"  is what I'm always hearing, yet I know they need to exercise, play and have fun!

NOW I've got an assortment of solutions to pick from line-up of H2OGO! backyard water toys.

After revolutionizing backyard water fun last summer with the launch of the first and only water slide with a built-in inflatable speed ramp, Bestway, Inc. returns in 2016 with  more exciting line-up of H2OGO! outdoor water toys.








  Each is sure to keep the fun going all day and night.

H2OGO! Tether Ball Splash
The classic fun of tetherball infused with a new level of wet and wild excitement.



H2OGO! Color Wave Pool
Splash around all night long in a rainbow of colors as the H2OGO! Color Wave Pool built-in LED lights illuminate the walls of the pool in an array of five different neon colors. My kids liked jumping on the trampoline until dusk working up a good sweat then after just sitting out in the pool  watching a color show as it got darker outside.


"Its just so cool!!!" ~my kids








H2OGO! Doodle Glow Pool
The fluorescent floor doubles as a blank canvas to create an underwater, glow-in-the dark art show. Great even on a rainy day-if your living space allows, bring inside for some "swimming art fun"









With the wide assortment in the line, I'm sure you'll find one to please ever child in the family and adults too. 

You can find them at many stores Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, Big Lots and Kohls are a few. They are also on-line Amazon, SwimOutlet.com, and Jet.com also carry the line. 



`




7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good ?? Wal-Mart, Target, Amazon are just a few places... adding that info to blog post now =D

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that H2OGO! Tether Ball Splash looks so fun! I have never seen that before, our kids would have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These water toys look like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a "slip and slide" when I was a kid, but as an adult I would worry I would break my ribs if I tried to run and dive on that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great and inexpensive ways to cool off for the summer

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...