UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Tuesday, December 8, 2015

#HolidayGiftGuide products for girly #fashionistas and #trendsetters #onfleek








With a Fashionistia in my home I  can be well assured at how well each of these gifts will be receive!! 


 Liquid Palisade by Kiesque 
A great stocking stuffer now available at Sephora! It's at the TOP of my daughter's hand written and on-line list!  Liquid Palisade is the ultimate at-home DIY manicure; it’s like painter’s tape for nails. It provides an innovative barrier that protects the cuticles/skin during nail polish application – just apply around your nail, paint on your favorite polish, and peel to reveal the perfect paint line. Great for water marbling and nail art designs.

JUST LOOK HOW EZ TO USE!

~


~



A MeFOTO SideKick

Move over selfie stick! This is a smartphone docking station (adapter for tripods) to capture the best #SELFIES . Available in many vibrant colors HERE 




For the tiny  trend setter 

 Youthful handbags by Lily & Momo
Lily & Momo offers hair clips, ponytail holders, headbands, and more—their featured product: youthful handbags flaunting an array of trendy designs to carry around all your fabulous  items.





It’s Fancy to Be Me personalized book from I See Me

A fantastic gift for your little girl. A custom book featuring your child’s name—all about style, fashion, and fun! With wonderful POPs of color and their name everywhere how can it NOT be a hit!












These are the Gifts every Budding Fashionista Needs!!!













1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the Liquid Palisade by Kiesque. As a fashionista, my nails are SUPER important to me, but going to the nail salon regularly gets expensive. The only reason I don't paint my nails at home is b/c they always look a mess, but this will give me picture perfect manicures!

    xoxo,
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...