UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, September 11, 2015

Attending Fall Family Parties Let @GourmetGifter help #foodie #gourmet #giftbaskets

Over the past few years my love and passion for foods have grown- Thanks to the many #FOODIE posts I see on-line. While my love for food has expanded  it has also, do to health reason taken a turn toward more nutritious and Organic Foods.





This is one of the many reason I love GourmetGifter.  I can build my own basket  with the great healthy selections they carry. As a Brand Affiliate I was able to sample a few of their wonderful products. I was very pleased with my selections -Popcorn , Chili Cheese Puffs and Peanut Brittle I knew these would be consumed immediately by my family. My Daughter mixed the Popcorn and Cheese Puffs with some pretzel  nuggets and took them to a sleep over-SO FAST I COULDN'T EVEN GET A BLOG PHOTO =o) !!!

I plan on making some brownies with pieces of the Peanut Brittle on top for a family football gathering  (look for that post soon)



One other item I was a little  hesitant with was the Meal Replacement Bar. I am often so busy in the morning getting everyone ready and out the door in all the hustle and bustle I do forget to eat- so I dug in to the Pineapple bar I was sent. Wasn't dry and filled me up VERY MUCH!! NO Artificial Sweeteners No Preservatives NO Gluten and Vegetarian.  I had to check out what   other bars were available - The assortment includes Chocolate Almond Protein Fiber Bars, Raspberry Antioxidant Bars, and Cherry Chocolate Almond Nutrition Bars.











Partnering with the brand also has a great benefit for my readers from September 29th  until October 1st when you buy $40 of Gourmet Goodies  you can get a FREE 6 pack of the Worlds Best Kettle Corn ($19.95 value)
Salty Sweet Addition, Butter Salt Craving, or Cinnamon Sugar Sensation




Check out all the great items and  create  your own gift basket-Think of the Football Viewing Parties, Halloween Parties, or Thanksgiving Family Gatherings and build with great food you and your guest could enjoy.





1 Add at least $40 to your cart. Then choose the  6-pack you'd like and add that to your cart.  NOTE the total of $40 cannot  include the popcorn.

2 Type the discount code RSROTE  and click Apply Coupon button. Then you will see the $19.95 for the popcorn is removed.

3 Finish the checkout process.



You build your own  unique gifts baskets - they’re  so perfect for whoever, whenever. Shipping starts at $8 for all orders up to $100.  I know  you'll be sure to check them  out  over and over.
 Also be sure to check out their Blog for great tips and yummy ideas =)








No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...