UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, August 3, 2015

@Repurpose is giving us #ABetterSummer with Sustainable tableware #safe #living green

Going more green has been a family goal this year. I've been finding many little changes I can easily make that will have HUGE impact.






I've shared quite a few here and I pleased to have found another great company that  makes sustainable & durable tableware. Repurpose has many great point that make them stand out;

  • made from plants-renewable source
  • BPA-free, chlorine-free, petroleum-free
  • heavy-duty plates and bowls  cut and leak-resistant
  • available in stores nation wide (STORE LOCATOR)  and online
  • prices are reasonable (cutlery 24 count/$2.99; plates 20pk $3.99)



I used them for a Graduation party and they were perfect - I normally hate buying plastic cups, but in this case, they can be composted! Put out a sharpie so everyone can label their own cup.
These products help you lower your carbon footprint. So grab some today and enjoy the refreshing feeling of doing the right thing for you and your environment.






No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...