UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, April 20, 2015

Mother's Day Gift Idea :@NobisInc Headwear timeless essentials merged with unique authenticity!





Humans have covered their heads since time immemorial.  Initially headwear offered protection from the elements and from injury from falling rocks, weapons or masonry.  Later head coverings became symbols of status of authority.

In fashion terms, hats are a very noticeable accessory because the onlooker’s attention is first drawn to the face. A hat is the most noticeable fashion item anyone can wear.  Hats when worn today are either worn for a special dressy occasion such as a wedding or conversely as casual statement attire in the way that caps might be worn the wrong way around.

It is unlikely that the hat will ever die as an accessory as it offers far too much potential for drawing attention to the face.  Fashion designers are aware of this have stylish and cost effective gifts for both men and woman.

One such company is  Nobis. At  Nobis,  their  commitment to be the inspiration and passion for your unique sense of individuality and personal style.

As a Mom with a dream of attending the Kentucky Derby- just so I can take in all the great hats-I would love to go back to the day of wearing a hat for every occasion. A hat from Nobis would be a nice addition to my collection.






 They were kind enough to send me one to try out- I picked the Jared-
I have to start out by saying I love how well packed the hat
was. The hat has Herringbone brim with natural straw trim.
 Fully finished with a soft lightweight sheer cotton lining. 
Nobis quick-dry sweatband. Nobis metal threaded bar branding.




Being fashionable while running from activity to activity offers busy Moms a look that says, "I've got this handled." A hat  from the Nobis spring/summer '15 collection will have every Mom prepared for rain or the hot summer sun while watching their little soccer star this season.


















3 comments:

  1. I love hats. I wouldn't mind seeing one of these in my Mother'sDay gift pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a hat person but these would be great to keep the sun out of my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...