UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Monday, June 16, 2014

American Jewel Hair Ties



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.






They slide and glide through your hair without pulling or ripping" and unlike regular ponytail holders they never leave dents! Because of the crystal jewelry charms, they can be dressed up for the night on the town or dressed down for running around. The secret it our tri-ply band that has three layers of elastic specially woven into the band to hold!
you will always find a way to wear American Jewel to fit your personal style.
And don’t forget, 10% of proceeds go to the Susan J Slayton Low Thyroid Awareness Foundation.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...