UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, September 19, 2013

Personalizes Note Card ~REVIEW~


Writing a note and mailing it through the post is  something of a lost art in the day of IM and Texting. It's it a special form of communication that I don't want my kids to loose an appreciation for. When I had the opportunity to review some  personalized note cards I was thrilled.


I received one or more of the products mentioned  for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

About AmyAdele  they have quality  digital printing, on recycled paper the flat cards are the perfect size for notes to send to your family and friends. Flat card designs are available in incredible variety-- Right from Amy's lips " Our designs include seasonal themes, fun critters, floral themes, and SO  many,  more. The flat cards are so versatile.You can use them as invitations, announcements, thank you notes, or just to send a "hello" to a friend!

First impression was super the cards were package in a cute draw string mesh bag, and there was a personal note to me  from Amy!!!!  The card I ordered looked sharp and was on a good  stock paper. My daughter was thrilled with the Zebra design - there are so many to choose you'll be sure to find a style that will fit ANYONE!!



3 comments:

  1. I love the zebra print! That is super cute! I don't really write letters, only to my dad who is in prison...I may get some just for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love these note cards! i need something like this! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try to remember to send out thank you cards, they are a nice touch. I love to receive them too!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...