UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Reason for the Season

I'm sure NO ONE would like it if on YOUR birthday everyone else at the party received gifts and NOT you.









~~We do a lot  things to celebrate Christ birthday bake,listen to carols,wrap gifts ,and read Luke 2 ( I know as a child I didn't like doing this,but now its a MUST!)


I think this year before the kids open anything I'm going to add a new activity gratitude message to Christ!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!

Wishing all RSR readers the best for the Holidays...will return next week.





4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the idea of gratitude to Christ. I think we have forgotten totally that it is a celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus, saviour to us all.
    Thanks for stopping by The Organic Blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela,

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas:) I wanted to thank you for coming by Mommy LaDy Club, and to let you know that I drew you as this weekend's Battle of The Leading Men Co-Host! Let me know if you're interested? You can reach me at ladyladuke@ladyladuke.com
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may be days late but I like the idea of giving thanks to Christ before opening presents. Honestly never thought of doing this with the whole family but will do this next year! And you will hear about it haha. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...