UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Thursday, December 6, 2012

ABC's of ME! updated 12/2012

~~REVISED 12/2012~~




A is for age:   38

B is for beer of choice: NONE =b hate the stuff

C is for career right now: BLOGGING MOM/ HOME CHILD CARE

D is for your dog's name: ONLY CATS Shalby and Gracie

E is for essential item you use every day: COMPUTER/TABLET

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: REVEN8E

G is for favorite game: VOLLYBALL

H is for hometown:WEST SENECA

I is for instruments you play:PAINO

J is for favorite juice:STRAWBERRY KIWI

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: I'D PASS ON THAT,NOT MY JOB TO JUDGE

L is for last restaurant you ate at: OLIVE GARDEN

M is for marriage:YEP STRONG- FOR OVER 13 YEARS!!!!

N is for Number of Piercings:O IF GOD DID'NT THINK I NEED MORE HOLES... WHO AM I TO DISAGREE

O is for overnight hospital stay: FOUR TIMES

P is for people you were with today: KIDS HUBBY AND CHURCH FAMILY

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: WHATS THAT?!?!? LOL ON THE COMPUTER BUT HAVE MY MUSICE ON....IF IT'S QUITE I'LL BE SLEEPING


R is for biggest regret: A PAST BOYFRIEND

S is for silly: YES YES-BEING SILLY ITS A MUST!!

T is for time you woke up today: 4:45AM

U is for if you are unique:YES YES I AM =)

V is for vegetable you love:GREEN PEPPERS

W is for worst habit:PICKING AT MY SPLITENDS

X is for x-rays you've had: 23 ( about half have been mouth x-rays!)

Y is for yummy food you ate today:EGG WHITES & CHEESE OMELET

Z is for zodiac sign:SCORPIO


Its me --a blast from the past and now


8 comments:

  1. very nice to get to know more about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ABC'S! I'm right there with ya on the Silly =p haha laughter and silliness is what keeps me sane in my crazy world. Glad to meet you through vboks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ABC'S!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with S is for Silly (Creatures) Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 23 xrays? Your falling apart! Stay healthy! !lol I love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. Letting your readers get to know a little bit more about you! I just might have to come up with something like that for my readers =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a creative idea to share a bit of yourself with your readers!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...